Monday 6 July 2009

Catching up

Hi everyone, I returned from holiday and had to rush to get 4 painings ready to enter the Art Exhibition. We are a growing group of amateur Artists. The display looked wonderful when we displayed the paintings. My best friend has sold 2 paintings so far she is delighted. I told her she is an Artist because she has sold her paintings.
While on holiday in the South Downs I had to buy some groceries so I checked my bill before leaving the store, to my surprise I had been charged for swimming trunks. I did get a refund, so check your receips to see what extra's you have been charged for?
I went to a car Boot on sunday to find it had shrunk in size. I also passed a large car boot about 3 miles and it had grown in size. So on the way home I had to call on the other boot. They were signs SELL FOR FREE- they were no charge for the pitch, only 50p car parking fee. People Power and credit crunch the sign of the times. So everyone was happy better than £10 a pitch.
BYE for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment