Wednesday 1 July 2009

Holiday in the South Downs

I have spent 17 days in the heart of the South Downs,the peace and tranquillity was the best you could wish for. The site was surrounded by trees it was so vast I kept getting lost. So I had to buy a map. Went to visit Chichester and do a bit of exploring the area. At the Catherdal there was a Perigan Falcon and some chicks on the Tower it caused a lot of excitement.
Another great day out was at Arundel Ancient Castle and grounds lovely setting and great veiws from the Castle. Great day out.
Visited Midhurst and Petersfield, lots of wonderful buildings. I had a paddle in the sea at East Wittering and Selsley I had a great time.
So many events I spent a great day at Petworth House and Gardens 2,000 acres and a large Lake.The highlight of my day when I spotted my first little mole it was beautiful.
Another great day was Windchester, got the park and ride bus excellent way,no parking worries and time saving.
Bogner Regis very disappointed it needs a lot of up dating, very tired the credit crunch had arrived.
Best day out was at Portsmouth saw HMS.Victory,HMS.Warrier,Mary Rose and a tour around the Harbour.Good value for money.
Sadley my holiday was coming to an end made my way to Home Sweet Home.

Where will my next Holiday be?

No comments:

Post a Comment