Wednesday 29 July 2009

Hello Twitters, Me again after several weeks. My computer had many viruses but no swine flu.
My art had finished till 8Th September, but out art teacher is taking us outdoors in August. My favourite place is Kenilworth Castle, Yardley old Church and painting inside churches. A rare opportunity for us.
Busy getting a new garden fence done,I painted the fence in Goose Green Dropping my neighbour wasn't amused, but he liked it as it blends in with the garden.
I am still having a problem with my tooth, my appointment was cancelled on Monday, re booked for to-morrow fingers crossed. My Dentist hurt his back.
O' dear I can hear a drip on my front window, heavy rain has made it's way through. Must get my tiles checked asap. Another little job.
Going swimming this morning then heard a grinding noise coming from the rear of the car I had to turn back and come home.
I also had it taxed to day at Post Office My Insurance wasn't the right page? so I had to return home and get it sorted, another trip.
So you can see why I can't Twitter too much these days. I am a busy Bee. Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment